Trophy Guide – Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
With Uncharted being patched a few days ago, it’s about time for another one of our wonderful Trophy Guides! Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune is the first title to offer a Platinum Trophy, coming in with a total of 48 Trophies: 1 Platinum, 3 Gold, 8 Silver and 36 Bronze.
Platinum (Platinum) : Platinum
– Collect ALL 47 other trophies and you will receive this beauty.
First Treasure (Bronze) : Find one Treasure
Beginner Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find five treasures
Novice Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 10 treasures
Enthusiast Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 15 treasures
Intermediate Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 20 treasures
Skilled Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 25 treasures
Proficient Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 30 treasures
Advanced Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 35 treasures
Professional Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 40 treasures
Senior Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 45 treasures
Expert Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 50 treasures
Crack Fortune Hunter (Bronze) : Find 55 treasures
Master Fortune Hunter (Silver) : Find all 60 treasures
Relic Finder (Bronze) : Find the Strange Relic
– For all of the above Trophies just collect the treasures that are hidden throughout the levels. There are a total of 61 treasures, but only 60 are required to got all Trophies. I suggest using this treasure guide to find all treasures. The guide includes picture links to assist in finding these sometime elusive treasures.
Brutal Brawler (Bronze) : Kill five enemies with a brutal combo
Brutal Slugger (Silver) : Kill 20 enemies with a brutal combo
Brutal Expert (Silver) : Kill five enemies in a row with a brutal combo
– Brutal Brawler and Brutal Slugger can easily be accomplished playing through the game. Brutal Expert takes some attention to accomplish, but can easily be accomplished on ‘Chapter 1 – Ambushed’ if you just brutal attack every enemy that comes on board.
Stealth Attacker (Silver) : Kill 20 enemies melee-attacking from behind
– You don’t get too many chances at getting stealth attacks, but fortunately you can get one right after a checkpoint in ‘Chapter 5 – The Fortress.’ After the two platforming areas you’ll come across some ruins. One enemy will have his back to you, stealth attack him then either die or restart from the checkpoint. Rinse and repeat until you get the Trophy. Cheap I know, but effective.
Steel Fist (Bronze) : Kill five enemies with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire
Steel Fist Expert (Silver) : Kill five enemies in a row with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire
– Don’t even go for Steel Fist as you’ll get it by the time you get Steel Fist Expert no matter what. The easiest location to do this in is ‘Chapter 1 – Ambushed.’ Be sure to play the level on Easy so you don’t get killed running up to the enemy. Simply run up to the enemy and shoot them from the hip, then give them a punch. 99% of the time it’ll be a one punch KO. In the event the first punch doesn’t kill them or you kill them another way then restart. Enemies come in 3 waves of 2-2-4, so as long as you get the last kill on the second wave you’ll still be able to pull it off on the third wave.
Headshot Expert (Bronze) : Kill five enemies in a row with headshots
10 Headshots (Bronze) : Kill 10 enemies with headshots
30 Headshots (Bronze) : Kill 30 enemies with headshots
100 Headshots (Silver) : Kill 100 enemies with headshots
– It’s likely you’ll pull most if not all of these off by playing through the game. The toughest can sometimes be Headshot Expert, but even this can be a simple task you you specifically focus on doing so. Again ‘Chapter 1 – Ambush’ provides a very easy situation to accomplish this.
Dyno-Might! (Bronze) : Kill three enemies with one explosion
Expert Dyno-Might! (Bronze) : Kill three enemies with one explosion five times
– There are two pretty easy locations to do this in, one in ‘Chapter 4 – Plane Wrecked’ and another in ‘Chapter 7 – Out of the Frying Pan.’
* The one in Chapter 4 is further into the level and is in a ruined area. When you climb down the cliff side and you’ll have to clear out the area. After the initial occupants are taken care off more will come in, one will jump down from the cliff to the left of where you came in. There is an explosive barrel there and another two enemies on the cliff. If you time it right you can shoot the barrel to take out all three. Restart from checkpoint (which is just before when the guy jumps down) and repeat.
* Your second option here is in ‘Chapter 7 – Out of the Frying Pan.’ About 5 seconds into the level you will notice an explosive barrel to your right and three enemies running out from the cave. Use your Mounted Grenade Launched on the barrel and you could take out all three, it doesn’t always kill all three enemies but with patience it’ll easily be achieved. Be sure to venture under the archway to be sure that it registers. Restart from checkpoint and repeat until you get Expert Dyno-Might!.
Run-and-Gunner (Bronze) : Kill 20 enemies by shooting from the hip (without aiming with the L1 button)
– Pretty easy when you know what your doing. It’s easy to do this one along with Survivor. You can do this on ‘Chapter 1 – Ambush’ but you’ll likely need to go through it 3 times if you haven’t had any before. If you have the weapon select pull out a shotgun and run up to an enemy and shoot.
Hangman (Bronze) : Kill 10 enemies by shooting while hanging from a ledge
Grenade Hangman (Bronze) : Kill 10 enemies with grenades while hanging from a ledge
– Both of these can be completed easily at the beginning of ‘Chapter 13 – Sanctuary?’ At the beginning of the level jump into the water, swim over to the left of the water wheel and climb out. Hang on to the ledge and either shoot or throw a grenade at the two enemies standing there. Sometimes a third will come out but if he doesn’t you can run to where the first two enemies stood and he will run down at you. Kill him then restart from checkpoint. Rinse, repeat until complete.
Survivor (Silver) : Kill 50 enemies in a row without dying
– This can be a MAJOR pain. It’s not enough that killing 50 enemies alone can be tough, but platforming deaths will also reset the counter. But luckily there is a level with continuously re-spawning enemies. ‘Chapter 19 – Unwelcome Guests.’ Kill all the creatures and throw the switch, repeat with the other switch and then stay around in the initial area. The creatures will re-spawn nonstop. Having the weapon select available is helpful as you can use a shotgun and keep yourself loaded with ammo while taking out the creatures with a close range shotgun blast. If you don’t have weapon select you can run the hallways to gather ammo and return.
50 Kills: PM – 9mm (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the PM – 9mm
50 Kills: 92FS – 9mm (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the 92FS – 9mm
50 Kills: Micro – 9mm (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the Micro – 9mm
20 Kills: Wes – 44 (Bronze) : Kill 20 enemies with the Wes – 44
20 Kills: Desert – 5 (Bronze) : Kill 20 enemies with the Desert – 5
30 Kills: MP40 (Bronze) : Kill 30 enemies with the MP40
50 Kills: AK-47 (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the AK-47
50 Kills: M4 (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the M4
30 Kills: Dragon Sniper (Bronze) : Kill 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper
50 Kills: Moss – 12 (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the Moss – 12
50 Kills: SAS – 12 (Bronze) : Kill 50 enemies with the SAS – 12
30 Kills: M79 (Bronze) : Kill 30 enemies with the M79
20 Kills: Mk-NDI (Bronze) : Kill 20 enemies with the Mk-NDI
– Fairly simple tasks. Keep track of which ones you have and which you don’t. When you run across a weapon you don’t have yet try and use it. When you acquire enough metal points and have beaten the game you can use the weapon select for assistance, but by the time you can use weapon select and most of these weapons you’ll likely already have most of these. If you want to knock one out fast just find a place where there are lots of enemies and you have the weapon, kill then restart from checkpoint. Rinse, repeat.
Charted! – Easy (Silver) : Finish the game in Easy Mode
Charted! – Normal (Gold) : Finish the game in Normal Mode
Charted! – Hard (Gold) : Finish the game in Hard Mode
Charted! – Crushing (Gold) : Finish the game in Crushing Mode
– Complete the game on the associated difficulty. Beating a higher difficulty automatically unlocks the lower Trophies as well. Crushing difficulty is not unlocked until you have beaten Hard.