Trophy Guide – Prince of Persia
The Prince of Persia series had its start way back in 1989 on the Apple II. This title is a ‘reboot’ of the series and features a new Prince, new design, new mechanics, new characters and more of a focus on one-on-one combat. It also Supports Trophies… but you already knew that didn’t you?
[Hidden] Master (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
– Unlock all 50 additional Trophies.
[Hidden] Into the Storm… (Bronze): Enter the Canyon.
– This is part of the Story. You get it almost immediately after the opening cutscene.
[Hidden] Saved! (Bronze): Unlock Elika’s Saving Ability.
– This is part of the Story. When you are in the Canyon this will happen automatically.
Wallrunner (Bronze): Completing the Canyon.
– This is part of the Story. After a few fights, some running and some cutscenes you’ll come to the end of the Canyon. You shouldn’t have any trouble making it there.
Compass (Bronze): Use the Compass.
– Part of the Story. Select a destination on your map (Select) and return to the game, then press Triangle.
Heal the Land (Silver): First Healing.
– Heal your first Fertile Ground.
Saviour of the City of Light (Gold): Final Healing.
– Heal all 24 Fertile Grounds and kill all four of the Corrupted.
[Hidden] Now who’s the Hunter? (Bronze): Kill the Hunter in his Lair.
– After healing all four of the Fertile grounds in which you fight the Hunter, you be able to fight the Hunter one final time after going through the Black Gate. Kill him and escape for the Trophy.
[Hidden] Death of a Warrior King (Bronze): Kill the Warrior in his Fortress.
– After healing all four of the Fertile grounds in which you fight theWarrior, you be able to fight the Hunter one final time after going through the Black Gate. Kill him and escape for the Trophy.
[Hidden] Death of a Concubine (Bronze): Kill the Concubine in her Palace.
– After healing all four of the Fertile grounds in which you fight the Concubine, you be able to fight the Hunter one final time after going through the Black Gate. Kill her and escape for the Trophy.
[Hidden] Traitor’s End (Bronze): Kill the Alchemist in his Observatory.
– After healing all four of the Fertile grounds in which you fight the Alchemist, you be able to fight the Hunter one final time after going through the Black Gate. Kill him and escape for the Trophy.
[Hidden] From Darkness… Light! (Silver): Reimprison Ahriman.
– After defeating all four of the Corrupted, return to the Temple and enter it. After a short area with the magic plates you’ll have to fight Elika’s father and then make your way around the inside of the temple while avoiding corruption and some punches thrown by Ahriman. After healing a few spots inside the temple you’ll start plate-jumping around the inside of the temple and will eventually wind up inside of Ahriman. Perform one more healing.
Explorer (Bronze): Explore every part of every region.
– You’ll get this after re-entering the Temple near the end of the game. It’s rather Story related as you can’t not get it.
Block Master (Bronze): Block 50 attacks.
– You should get this throughout the game, just hold R2 to block 50 attacks. If you are impatient to get it, just hold R2 and block 50 attacks in a single fight.
Deflect Master (Bronze): Deflect 20 attacks.
– You should get this throughout the game, hit R2 as an enemy is about to hit you and you will deflect the attack. If you are rather impatient to get this, you could deflect 20 attacks in a single fight.
Sword Master (Bronze): Perform 14 hits in one combo.
– There is are three combos that can get you this Trophy. It’s a simple combo but the most difficult part is completing it all without knocking the enemy off of the edge or into something. For that reason most people prefer to do this during the first fight against the Concubine which takes place in a rather large open area.
– The combo is Square Square Square Triangle – Square Triangle X – Triangle Square Triangle Circle. Then either X Triangle Square or X Square Triangle or X Square Circle.
Be gentle with her (Gold): Elika saves you fewer than 100 times in the whole game.
– This is probably one of the tougher Trophies in Prince of Persia. You need to have Elika save you fewer than 100 times throughout the whole game. It doesn’t sound too hard, but if you aren’t familiar with the levels they could add up quickly. One tip is to play through a fertile ground and if you die too many times load the most recent save. You’ll have a better knowledge of the coming fertile ground and should die fewer times.
Improviser (Bronze): Use the environment against an enemy.
– During various fights there will be pillers on the battle field. You’ll get this Trophy if you knock the enemy into one of those pillers. You should also get it if you knock an enemy off the edge of the fighting area.
Up against it (Bronze): Win a wall mini-game in combat.
– Either knock the enemy up against the wall or get thrown against one yourself. You’ll have a  button mashing event, win it.
Ruined Citadel Runner (Bronze): Run from the Sun Temple’s Fertile Ground to the Fertile Ground in Windmills in 5 minutes.
Vale Runner (Bronze): Run between the Fertile Grounds in the Construction Yards and Heaven’s Stair in 6 minutes.
Royal Palace Runner (Silver): Run between the Fertile Grounds in the Royal Gardens and Coronation Halls in 4 minutes.
City of Light Runner (Silver): Run between the Fertile Grounds in the Tower of Ahriman and City of Light in 7 minutes.
– All of these are rather simple to complete. They are much easier to complete when all three lands you’ll need to pass are healed. Teleport to the fertile ground and start making your way to the other, you’ll need to stand around at the finish for a bit before they will pop up. Use some self made shortcuts if you know any and use the compass ability to pick the shorter of the routes. The timing seems to have a fall or two built into them, so if you fall it’s not over. You should have plenty of time to complete these without problem. If you are finding these difficult, make sure you are following Elika’s compass direction as there is a slight difference in length betweenwhich path you take. Also try a few dry runs if you need to.
– I believe you have to start at the first of the locations listed. I earned all of these Trophies that way, and the one time I attempted a reverse run I did not earn the Trophy. If anybody can dismiss this please leave a reply.
Warrior Special (Bronze): Dodge the Warrior’s attacks 20 times in one battle.
– You’ll need to dodge the Warrior’s attack 20 times in a single battle. To dodge move in a direction and hit the Acrobatic (X) button. The Warrior swings with its left hand, so if you roll to it’s left you can avoid the attack. Rolling to its right or hopping backwards works too, but you have a much better chance of getting hit. It’s easiest to do this during the first fight with the Warrior.
Hunter Special (Bronze): Deflect the Hunter’s attacks 5 times in one battle.
– Block the Hunter’s attacks 5 times in a single battle. Fortunately the hunter attacks rather frequently and is fairly easy to block (R2 as an attack is about to hit you) if you have the timing. It’s easiest to do this during the first fight with the Hunter.
Alchemist Special (Bronze): Defeat the Alchemist without using the acrobatic attack.
– When fighting the Alchemist, don’t use an X attack. You can only use O,  and Triangle attacks. It’s easiest to do this during the first fight with the Alchemist.
Concubine Special (Bronze): Defeat the Concubine without using grab.
– When fighting the Alchemist, don’t use an O attack. You can only use X,  and Triangle attacks. It’s easiest to do this during the first fight with the Concubine.
Light Seeds Finder (Bronze): Collect 100 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Collector (Bronze): Collect 200 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Provider (Bronze): Collect 300 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Locator (Bronze): Collect 400 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Harvester (Bronze): Collect 500 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Hoarder (Bronze): Collect 600 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Gatherer (Bronze): Collect 700 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Accumulator (Bronze): Collect 800 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Protector (Bronze): Collect 900 Light Seeds.
Light Seeds Master (Silver): Collect 1001 Light Seeds.
– There are a total of 1,000 Light Seeds spread throughout the Fertile Grounds and awarded after finishing off a Corrupted. The final Light Seed is part of the story and is only gotten after you defeat Arhiman. Use the map to locate the Light Seeds you have missed. Be sure to check for a different magic plate in each area and also check the paths to other areas. There tends to be a few decently hidden Light Seeds between most areas.
Speed Kill (Bronze): Kill 10 generic enemies before they spawn.
– When traveling between Fertile Grounds (at least one must not be Healed) at around the half way there will be a black pool which will spawn an enemy. If you are fast enough at reaching the area with the pool you can press  to kill the enemy before it spawns.
Throw Master (Bronze): Throw 10 Soldiers of Ahriman into pits.
– To throw an enemy into a pit, force them to the edge of the battle ground and you will enter a mini-game like the wall mini-game. Win the game and you’ll push the enemy into the pit.
Assassin View (Bronze): Find the Assassin’s view.
– Watch this Video.
Titanic view (Bronze): Find the Titanic View.
– Watch this Video.
In Harmony (Bronze): 500 coop jumps.
– A coop jump is when you jump and press Triangle to have Elika give you an extra boost. You might get this throughout the game, but if you want to get it quickly go to the Temple and coop jump around the area until you get it.
Precious Time (Bronze): Take one minute to think.
– At a certain point near the end of the game you will be holding Elika in your arms. Wait a minute without pushing any buttons.
Where’s that Temple? (Bronze): Talk to Elika.
– Press L2 to talk to Elika.
Getting to Know You (Bronze): Get to know Elika by talking to her.
– After getting the above, keep pressing L2 to talk to Elika. New conversations will usually appear after cutscenes and when entering a new Fertile Ground.
Good Company (Bronze): Learn about the world, and Elika’s history.
– After getting the above, keep pressing L2 to talk to Elika. New conversations will usually appear after cutscenes and when entering a new Fertile Ground. If you speak to her every chance you get, you should get this before killing your first Corrupted, so there is plenty of opportunity to get this.
Climbing to New Heights (Bronze): Find the highest point in the world.
– You’ll get this when fighting the Alchemist the final time.
Sinking to New Depths! (Bronze): Find the lowest point in the world.
– Looking at the temple, run around the back to the left. About half way to the back you’ll see a tunnel gound underneath the Temple, go into this tunnel and to the end. (Video)
Speed Demon (Bronze): Finish the game in under 12 hours.
– This is really not all that hard. I got all the talking to Elika, Corrupted Specials and around 600 Light Seeds and still beat the game in rought 11 hours. If you’re even halfway decent at Prince of Persia games this shouldn’t be a problem.
– On a second playthrough you really begin to realize how easy this game is. I actually took my time and got all 1000 Light Seeds and completed the game and even spent an hour dedicated to a single fight for the Combo Specialist Trophy and finished the game in 11:30 hours.
To be continued… (Gold): The End.
– Part of the Story. Finish the game.
Combo Specialist (Bronze): Find every combo in the game.
– You need to complete every combo in the game. You can find a list of all combos in the pause menu under options. I suggest making a list and marking the move off after completing it. Some of the moves can only be done after doing another type of move. You don’t have to do every possible combination, just do each attack atleast once. When you are viewing the Combo List hit Triangle to view the combo flow chart to view how they can be linked. The most annoying part of this Trophy is that you must actually finish the combo naturally. Meaning if you smash the enemy into a wall, off the stage or into some corruption the combos will not count. The Trophy will pop up after you defeat the enemy that you used your final combo on.
– Later in the game enemies will start to regenerate health. If you come to a Corrupted (Will not work with the Warrior) that you have to fight in a large area and they have unlocked the regeneration ability you can extend the fight to let them heal and complete every combo in that single fight. This can be done against Elika’s Father near the end of the game.