PSN Preview – Burn Zombie Burn
Our friends over at doublesix games (winners of the “Best New UK/European Studio” award at the Develop Industry Excellence Awards) just gave us an update on their upcoming PSN shoot ’em up, Burn Zombie Burn. Burn Zombie Burn is currently scheduled for a Q1 release date, and is sure to be a ‘hot’ buy when it a lands in the PS Store.
You play as Bruce, your average ‘joe the plumber’ type, who is out for a date with his girlfriend Daisy, when their Saturday night out gets interrupted by the undead. The game itself looks to be a lot of fun, and full of humor. doublesix games want all of us gamers to feel their “just one more go” attitude, and Burn Zombie Burn is going to perfectly fit the bill. Here are some of the main features of Burn Zombie Burn:
- 6 Horror movie inspired levels
- Large range of weapons, including a lawnmower, a flame thrower, and my favorite, a baseball bat.
- Three single player modes including Freeplay, Timed, and Defence
- 2-player co-op and vs. modes
- Set zombies on fire for multipliers, the more zombies you burn the higher the score
- Arcade shoot ’em up fun!
- Trophy Support
- SIXAXIS support (no word yet as of how)
Check out these gameplay videos… (Click on video for HD version)
Also take a look at these exclusive high-quality level renders… (Click pic for FULL SCREEN)