Killzone 2 Patch 1.20 Reporting for Duty
All you Killzone 2 fans out there will be happy to hear that the 1.20 patch will be out today first in EU and then later on in the US. Most of the changes although minor,will help with the overall stability of the game. The full list of changes are below:
- Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
- Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
- Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
- Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
- Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
- The Ignore list functionality corrected.
- Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
- Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
- Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
- Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
- HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
- Controller input tweaks and modifications.
- Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
- Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode