SOCOM: Confrontation Patch 1.41 Deploys Today
Slant Six has been busy making SOCOM the experience every fan feels it should be. Earlier this week they did some work server side which is aimed at eliminating the lag issues. If you boot up SOCOM sometime early this morning you should receive the 1.41 patch. The patch has various fixes details are below.
- XMB presence – Medley Game information has been abbreviated, displaying all information required to identify the location of the player.
- Late Join ‘Hitch’ improvements – addresses the pause experienced by players when someone late joins a game.
- Navigating Screens With Large Clans – slow down issue fixed
- Increased speed of fade at the beginning of the round.
- Quick Match –
- Increased countdown timer in Quick Match Pre Game lobby from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Enabled Quick Match team switching.
- Ranked, Unranked and Unranked Respawn games, each contains 6 different playlists: 3 8vs8 and 3 16vs16 players.
- Claymores can now be detonated when player is in the prone position