Killzone 2 Update 1.21 Includes Bot Deployment
Killzone 2’s latest update is due sometime Monday. The developers have revealed the patch details on the PlayStation forums.
1.21 Update Details:
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
- The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
- Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
- Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
- Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
- Stability fix relating to disconnect.
- Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
Future Updates will Include:
- Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
- Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
- Improving game and network stability.
- Collision exploits on maps.
- Improvements to help play with friends.
- More game creation options.
- More game options for clans.
- Fixes to Clans unexpectadly losing tournament rounds.
- Other minor fixes.