New Puzzle Game Hits PSN
Announced today on the PS Blog is [shal] Puzzle Quest: Galactrix[/shal], a hexagonal puzzle game that allows for a wide range of strategic depth if a player so chooses. Here is a list of the game’s features:
- Three Gameplay Modes—Single-player, Multiplayer, and Instant Action
- 100+ Missions – You’ll be the busiest space pilot ever as you explore the galaxy uncovering a major plot to destroy mankind!
- 80 Solar Systems – Explore each unique system and obtain new quests, shop for items and meet the various races that populate the galaxy!
- 30 Upgradeable Ships – Shuttles, Cruisers, Ships and Capital Ships—allow players to create, develop and customize their ultimate fleet of attack and exploration vehicles!
- 150 Ship Items – Upgrade your ship with Weapons, CPU systems, Engine Modifications, Shield Powers and become the most bad-ass pilot in the Galaxy!
- 5 Replayable Mini-Games – Haggle for better prices at shops, Mine for precious cargo and Craft your own items and ships!
- Awesome Online Features – Multiplayer, matchmaking, leaderboards, voice chat and more for a full-spectrum online play experience!
You can download it this Thursday on PSN!