Strange Indie PSN Exclusive in the Works
Capybara Games, an indie game development studio based out of Toronto, Canada is working on a yet-to-be named PSN exclusive. Nothing has been revealed about this game yet except for a few strange notes from the developer.
While we aren’t quite ready to show our upcoming PSN game, we can tell you a few things about it:
1) the game is totally NEXT-GEN!
2) the game may cause baby birds and/or butterflies to explode from your eyes
3) it’s entirely hand-animated running at a buttery-smooth 60fps
4) it has local and network multiplayer in both versus and co-op flavors
5) you get to barf on your family
Birds exploding from our eyes, running at a 60 fps, and barfing on our family members? Count me in.
There is a chance we will see this debuted at E3, but from the details given (none) we aren’t expecting to see it until after E3.