Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake – Fact Sheet
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America
Developer: SuperVillain Studios
Platform: PSP®(PlayStation®Portable) system
Genre: Team Arcade Action
Players: 1-8 Players
Rating: “RP” for Rating Pending
Sound the trumpets: the highly-anticipated PlayStation®Network title Fat Princess is bringing its comical medieval fun to PSP®(PlayStation®Portable), and with a host of added features. Franticly-paced and strategic, Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake pits two hordes of players against each other in comic medieval battle royale on PSP. The player’s goal is to rescue a beloved princess from the enemy castle. There is a catch, though; the adversary has been feeding her magical cake to make her heavier to carry. Therefore, it will take much of the army working together to carry her across the battlefield.
Team balance and strategy is crucial in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, as players can switch between five different character classes literally at the drop of a hat. The name of the game is cooperation, whether it is flinging another player over the enemy’s walls with a teeterboard, healing him while he charges into battle, or adding muscle to carry the hearty princess to safety.
The comical, quirky and loveable cast of characters in Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake has been developed specifically for optimization on PSP. Now players can have their cake, and take it on the go, too.
- Six New Levels for PSP Plus All of the Originals – Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake adds six new battlefields to the franchise, including environments like Forest, Canyon and Volcano.
- Online Multiplayer – Go head-to-head with up to 8 players (4 vs. 4) via Ad Hoc (nearby) or Infrastructure (Internet connection) Mode.
- Extended Single Player Campaign – Play through the extended Story Mode chapters on the go to learn the dramatic tale of the beloved fat princesses.
- New Multiplayer Game Modes – New for Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake, select from four additional game multiplayer game modes, including Grim Ripper, Dilapidated, Demolition and Jailbreak.
- Five Character Classes – Change your character class at any time merely by swapping hats: Worker, Warrior, Ranger, Mage and Priest.
- Resources & Upgrades – Work together to collect resources to upgrade your weapons and castle defenses.
- Customizable Avatars – Create your own personal avatar before you charge into battle. Unlock new customization options during gameplay.