Final Fight: Double Impact Fact Sheet
Final Fight: Double Impact is a dual release of two classic arcade side-scrolling beat-em-ups. First up is Final Fight, where players follow the heart-pounding adventures of Cody, Guy, and Haggar – three heroes fighting their way across crime-ridden Metro City in hopes of saving Haggar’s daughter from the evil clutches of Mad Gear. There are 6 stages filled with perilous challenges where the only hope for justice is the unique fighting techniques mastered by each character.
With the recent announcement that Cody and Guy will both be playable characters in Super Street Fighter® IV, Capcom fans now have the chance to take a trip down memory lane and experience these characters in their first appearance before playing them in the new Street Fighter® game.
In Magic Sword, users will take on the role of the “The Brave One,” a fierce warrior who bears the daunting responsibility of cleansing evil forces from an ancient tower. As a consequence of his actions, he will inevitably meet the source of this scourge upon humanity – the dark lord Drokmar. But fear not as the hero is accompanied by eight allies who will lend their assistance through out the game. All of them bring specific skills and talents to contribute to the fight. It’s an amazing side-scrolling action illustrated in classic fantasy stylings, making a perfect pairing with Final Fight.
- Players can play alone or with a partner with online support.
- New optional visual filter smoothes out the game’s graphics.
- Unlock a plethora of extras from original game art to full motion video!
- Available for the first time via digital distribution on Xbox LIVE Arcade and the PlayStation Network.
- Original soundtrack remixed by the composers responsible for the Bionic Commando: Rearmed soundtrack!
- Track and compare your scores to compete for bragging rights with the leader boards for Final Fight and Magic Sword.