Uncharted 2 Update 1.03 Details
Developer Naughty Dog have done their best to keep their Game of the Year Winning Masterpiece, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, up-to-date and relevant among the multiplayer community. The newest update adds some much needed additions to the multiplayer to keep it fresh and competitive.
For those of you who haven’t logged-in to U2:AT in the last few days, the newest update, 1.03 recently went live and added the following:
– Added the version number to the game menu.
– Added four letter CLAN TAGS that will be displayed before you PSN ID.
– Load times have been decreased!
– Some boosters have been adjusted to help level things out.
– Added the “rematch” ability. YES! That means you no longer have to search for ANOTHER game after the match is over. Thank you Naughty Dog!
– Modified some issues with the ‘Players Met’ screen and XMB problems.
– Resolved issues with double cash not being rewarded through medals.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!! It looks like NEW DLC is going to be hitting before Christmas next week. Is it a new map? new skins? new modes? Is it free or premium content!? WHO KNOWS!?! But we should know by Wednesday at the latest because A.) The PSN Update for the upcoming week is on Tuesday and B.) Christmas is on Friday and I doubt anyone at Sony is going to be around to blog about. Just make sure all of you Uncharted fans check PlayStation LifeStyle as often as you can for all the latest Uncharted and PlayStation news around!