Critter Crunch Chewing on New Patch
Since releasing on the PlayStation Network last year, Critter Crunch has quickly become one of the most loved games on the platform, with a recent price drop to $3.49, there really is no better value on the PlayStation Store. To add more to that ever growing value, the game is going to be receiving a patch tomorrow to fix and improve an already great experience. Check out the full details of the patch below
- No more annoying audio glitch
- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in ‘maintenance’ mode**
- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases
- “Barf Success” icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases
- “King of the Jungle” Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0
- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!
- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag
- Multiplayer “Disconnects” are now awarded more accurately
- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you
- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure
- XMB Audio support
- language select available for all!
- You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer
So will added features and a low low price, will anyone late to the party be picking this up? For our opinions on the game, check out the review.