Uncharted 2 Patch 1.06 Goes Live
Evan Wells, Co-President of Naughty Dog, has just alerted the gaming masses that the latest update for Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves, version 1.06, has just gone gold and is available to download. This newest patch features a handful of new features and tweaks to the online experience that should please all gamers.
This latest patch, now available, features the following updates:
- Removed automatic shoulder selection when players click the L1 shoulder button to aim
- Delayed the appearance of the scoreboard to allow time for players to view any medals received simultaneously with player death
- Adjusted hitbox attributes so that players will take less damage to the character’s legs
- Decreased kill radius of grenades by 1 meter
- Decreased accuracy of Down the Irons by 15%
- Reduced rate of fire of the FAL by 10%
- Reduced rate of fire for the Dragon Sniper by 10%
- Collision and geometry changes to “The Fort” to prevent intentional glitching by players
As you can see, most of these tweaks are more “behind-the-scene” rather than up-front. However, the first two on the list are definitely significant enough to warrant an update. In any case, go and download the latest patch for the multiplayer component of easily one of the best games of 2009.