MLB 10 Steps up to the Plate With New Patch
MLB 10 The Show is already the premier baseball on the market and does justice to the game in almost every aspect. Not everything is perfect though, but thats the beauty of patches, which is something MLB 10 will be receiving this Thursday. The patch should fix a number of issues that players have had during the first few weeks of the season. Check below for a full list of the patch details.
– Fixed issue with the auto-fix feature in rosters not working correctly all the time when a downloaded roster was used.
– Fixed issue to accurately show the number of games in progress when looking at the game/lobby room list.
– Fixed issue causing players placed on trade waivers to not be withdrawn if claimed by a user controlled team (offline season).
– Fixed issues with attendance.
– Make sure players placed on release waivers retain their contracts until they clear waivers.
– Allow teams to send down a reliever and keep 2 closers on the roster.
– Only allow the CPU to trade a player once per season.
– Unranked Online Games should not count towards points, win/loss nor stats.
– Fixed issue causing trades to be offered by the user’s team even when set to MANUAL trades.
– Fix catcher throw decisions when AUTOTHROWING is on
– Create a player using these stances/deliveries:
– Scout challenge from certain locations addressed.
– Intentional walk Online gaemplay issue addressed.
– Merged Sounds of the show fix. Fix for overflow problem when storing more than 255 songs. This is referring to storing the songs in a playlist.
– Exiting chatroom fix after completing the game.
– Fixed bug with ball warping into fielder’s glove from the outfield on a line drive.
– Fix exiting Bullpen issue.
– Addressed issue with large attendance numbers being displayed properly.
– Fixed bug causing position players to be in the bullpen leading to an issue in franchise and career mode.
So get ready to step back in that batter’s box and take a swing at an updated pitch this Thursday the 18th.