NieR Replicant Tops Japanese Charts with Style
PlayStation 3 exclusive NieR RepliCant, is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Cavia and Square Enix. According to recent information, it seems that the title is doing exceptionally well on the Japanese game charts.
NieR RepliCant has amazingly overtaken New Super Mario Bros on the latest Japanese sales charts. The PlayStation 3 exclusive was released in Japan on April 24th and since then has been topping the charts successfully. On another note, The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion: Game of the Year Edition, which was released in 2007 here in the US and Europe, was launched in Japan recently, explaining the game’s appearance on the chart.
* 1. NieR Replicant (Square Enix, PS3)
* 2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Wii)
* 3. Tokyo Mono Hara Shi: Karasu No Mori Gakuen Kitan (Atlus, PSP)
* 4. Ys Oath in Felghana (Falcom, PSP)
* 5. Friend Collection (Nintendo, DS)
* 6. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo, Wii)
* 7. Pro Baseball Spirits 2010 (Konami, PSP)
* 8. The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion Game of the Year Edition (Bethesda, PS3)
* 9. Pokemon Ranger Path of Light (Pokemon, DS)
* 10. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii)