Japan Gets to Move Before Everyone Else
Do you live in Japan? Do you like getting to play games before they are released? Then you’re in luck. Sony has set up a special kiosk in Odaiba Japan for some early PlayStation Move gaming in 3D.
Last Saturday, Sony set up a kiosk for people to stop by and try out Move and 3D games. The kiosk is located on the 7th floor of the Fuji TV building on Odaiba island. If you don’t know where that is, it’s just over the Rainbow bridge and next to the replica of the Statue of Liberty. Yes, they have their own Statue of Liberty. The event will last until August 31st and the full list of games are as follows:
- Beat Sketch
- Furi Furi Sarugetchu (aka as Ape Escape in North America)
- Echochrome II
- Move Party (aka start the party)
- TV Superstars
- Sports Champions
- Big 3 Gun Shooting (Time Crisis: Rising storm for the rest of us)
- Machi Suberi (aka Kung-Fu Rider)
- Gran Turismo 5 and Super Stardust HD in 3D
So, if your in Japan, head over to Odaiba to try out some Move games. Everyone else has until August 31st to book their flight.