Nathan Drake Uncovers Uncharted 2 Title update 1.09
2009’s unanimous Game of the Year, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves not only featured one of the best single-player campaigns on the PlayStation 3, it also featured one of the most superb multiplayer modes on our favorite system of choice as well. Naughty Dog hasn’t been shy with the DLC, as a barrage of character skins, new maps, and modes have added since launch last October. If your support for the game has been waning a bit with all the newest games that have hit this summer, title update 1.09 hits later today and is definitely work a look for all for Uncharted-A-Holics out there in PS3-land.
By the time you read this, the update should be live for everyone and here’s what she do’:
- Mutliplayer characters skins have been modified to allow voices in future skins. Keyword: future skins. My vote for new skins? More Sony 1st-party skins, baby!
- Changes have been made to ‘character mechanics’ to cut-down on exploits. Sorry cheaters!
- You will no longer be able to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches. Sorry again, cheaters!
- Cash awarded in Elimination mode has been increased to $750 a kill. Niiice.
- Modified the system so that the ‘Gods’ (Aka Naughty Dog) can easily alter the amount of cash you receive for individual medals in the game, game-type, and per-kill.
The LiveData system will also be receiving an update pertaining to Objective Mode. Overall cash for individual medals and kill-based medals have decreased, while the following have been increased.
- Tip Off – $1,000
- Captured – $4,000
- That’s Embarrassing – $10,000
- Protectorate – $2,000
- No Cigar – $2,000
- Drop It – $1,000
- None Shall Pass – $5,000
- Expansionist – $5,000
If for some CRAZY reason you still haven’t checked out Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, do me a favor and read our Review…like right now. It is personally my #1 game on the PlayStation 3. It is THAT Awesome! I promise!
With MAG receiving an update the first week of August and Uncharted 2 receiving it’s own today, no one can say that Sony doesn’t support their 1st-party titles. Now if we could only hear some REAL news about Uncharted 3…