Top Gun Trophy List Prepared For Lift Off
Publisher Paramount Digital Entertainment has released the trophy list for the PlayStation Network title, Top Gun. There are a total of 12 trophies to achieve – catch the full list below.
- The Pattern Is Full: Awarded to only the best pilots that complete all single player missions with all planes.
- You Can Be My Wingman Anytime: Successfully complete all combat missions to become a “Top Gun.”.
- That’s Right I Am Dangerous: Daring pilots that find all three of the hidden flight runs will unlock this trophy.
- No Points For Second Place: Take the lead early in Multiplayer mode and survive to the bitter end to claim dominance over the skies.
- Gutsiest Move I Ever Saw: Pull off a Maverick move by taking out your enemy while using the Control Flight Instability feature.
- I Feel The Need: Throw the throttle forward with three afterburner boosts to take this trophy.
- Jester’s Dead: Work with your wingman to take down the infamous Jester.
- Close But No Cigar: Graduate from Top Gun Academy, having learned a lesson from one of the best, Viper.
- Top Gun: Don’t let Viper get you down. Go through Top Gun Academy again and prove that the student has become the master during your final exam.
- You’re Dangerous: Head below the Hard Deck to discover one of the three hidden flight runs.
Top Gun is a free-flying air combat shooter where players blast enemies out of the sky in dogfight battles, obliterate ground and air-based targets and show off their extreme flying prowess as Maverick. Alongside their Radar Intercept Officer Goose, players enroll in flight school to go up against the best for Top Gun honours, before teaming up with US. Top Gun also features five multiplayer modes, where up to sixteen players can relive the thrills from the film and interactively experience US Navy combat. Stay tuned for PSLS’s review of the title soon.