Square Enix Releases Q2 Financials
Famed publisher Square Enix has recently revealed their second quarter earnings. With titles such as Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days and Just Cause 2 under Square’s belt, how well has their sales gone?
The full list for top performing software including regional specific sales is as follows:
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days: 1.12 million (0.02 JPN, 0.39 NA, 0.71 EU)
- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2: 1.28 million (JPN)
- Final Fantasy XIV: 0.63 million (0.19 JPN, 0.21 NA, 0.23 EU)
- Just Cause 2: 0.56 million (0.05 JPN, 0.26 NA, 0.25 EU)
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: 0.51 million (0.01 JPN, 0.31 NA, 0.19 EU
Including sales from FY 2010, Just Cause 2 has sold an accumulative of 1.48 million units total. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has racked up 1.27 million units. The publisher saw major drops in sales and earnings for the first six months of this year while in its second quarter earnings announcement sales were down to 68,056 million yen from the 90,561 million of the same period the year prior.