Fallout: New Vegas – Trophy Guide
Fallout: New Vegas is the follow-up to the 2008 Game of the Year Fallout 3. Fallout: New Vegas has a total of 51 trophies consisting of 36 bronze, 13 silver, 1 gold and the platinum. Use our guide to help you get that coveted platinum trophy.
Note – Trophies may contain spoilers.
Platinum Trophy (Platinum) – Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy.
Collect all 50 trophies.
New Kid (Bronze) – Reach 10th level.
Reach level 10. This will come naturally.
Up and Comer (Silver) – Reach 20th level.
Reach level 20. This will come naturally.
The Boss (Silver) – Reach 30th level.
Reach level 30. This will come naturally.
Ol’ Buddy Ol’ Pal (Bronze) – Recruit any companion.
See The Whole Gang’s Here.
The Whole Gang’s Here (Silver) – Recruit all companions.
There are a total of eight companions that you can recruit. There are six people and two robots. You are able to have one robot and one person with you at the same time but not two robots or two people. You will have to complete some side quests before you can recruit a couple of your companions. The locations for all the companions are as follows:
- ED-E – He is on the counter inside the Mojave Express Courier in the town of Primm.
- Rex – He will be next to The King inside The King’s School of Impersonation in Freeside just outside of the Strip. You will need to complete the side quests “G.I. Blues” and ” Nothin’ But a Hound Dog” before you can recruit him.
- Arcade – He will be walking around inside Old Mormon Fort.
- Boone – He will be in the sniper post in the town of Novac if you visit at night. To recruit him you will have to complete the side quest ” One for My Baby”.
- Cass – She is sitting at the bar inside the Mojave Outpost. You can recruit her part way through the side quest “Heartache by the Number”.
- Lily – You can recruit her once you start the “Guess who I Saw Today” side quest from Dr. Henry. She will be in the Brahmin pen outside of the lodge at Jacobstown.
- Raul – Free him from his locked room on Black Mountain during the side quest “Crazy, Crazy, Crazy”.
- Veronica – She is at the 188 Trading Post standing near the Slop & Shop.
Crafty (Bronze) – Craft 20 items.
Use a campfire, workbench or a reloading bench to create 20 items.
Mod Machine (Bronze) – Install 20 weapon mods.
Each weapon can hold up to three weapon mods. These can either be purchased or found throughout the Mojave. To install a weapon mod you need to open your Pip-Boy 3000 and go to the weapons screen. Once there hit “L2” to bring up a list of available mods for that weapon. There are a number of vendors who sell weapon mods.
- 188 trading Post – Michelle
- Crimson Caravan Company – Blake
- Gibson Scrap Yard – Old Lady Gibson
- Gun Runners – Vendertron
- Goodsprings – Chet
- Novac – Cliff Briscoe
- Red Rock Canyon – Great Khan Armorer
- Silver Rush – Gloria Van Graff
- The Fort – Dale Barton
Walker of the Mojave (Bronze) – Discover 50 locations.
See Master of the Mojave.
Master of the Mojave (Silver) – Discover 125 locations.
Discover 125 locations. Use this map if you are having trouble.
Globe Trotter (Silver) – Discover all snow globes.
There are seven snow globes hidden throughout the game. These can all be obtained at any point in the game.
- Jacobstown – This one is on the front desk as you enter the lobby of the lodge.
- Old Mormon Fort – This one is on a bookshelf in Julie Farkas’s office in the western tower.
- Lucky 38 Casino – This one is located behind a cash register in the Cocktail Lounge inside the Lucky 38. You will have to take the elevator to reach it.
- Vault 21 – This one is inside Sarah’s room inside Vault 21.
- Nellis Air Force Base – Inside the Boomers museum on a table in a corner.
- Hoover Dam – This one is on the front desk inside the visitor center at the Hoover Dam.
- Goodsprings Cemetary – This one is at the base of a gravestone near the water tower.
You Run Barter Town (Bronze) – Sell 10,000 caps worth of goods.
Sell everything you come across that you don’t need. You can keep track by looking at your stats page in your Pip-Boy 3000.
Blast Mastery (Bronze) – Cause 10,000 damage with Energy Weapons.
This will come naturally over time if you stick to mostly energy weapons. You can always speed up the process by playing on very easy difficulty as you will do 200% normal damage to enemies. This will drastically cut down your time on this trophy.