Sports Champions – Trophy Guide
I Can Aim (Bronze) – Win an Archery match in any mode.
Win an Archery match in any mode.
Hat Trick (Bronze) – Score 3 bull’s-eyes in a row on floating Archery targets.
Choose Archery and go to Champions Cup. Choose Bronze Cup and select the fourth match. This match only has floating targets. The object is to shoot the target while it is moving. You will need to hit three bull’s-eyes in a row without hitting another part of the target. Keep trying until you get it. If you don’t have it by the end of the match then just restart and try again. Shooting from the hip may help you stay steady while shooting.
Sharpshooter! (Bronze) – Get a score of 15,000 or better in Archery Challenge Mode.
Go to Archery and choose Challenge Mode. There will be three rounds that will add up to your total score. You should aim for 6,000+ on stage one. Play as Dallas and aim for head shots as this will increase your multiplier. Anything other than a head shot will reset your multiplier.
The Splits (Bronze) - Split three arrows in a row in any Archery mode.
You will need to shoot an arrow at the target and then hit it with another arrow. Do this three times in a row to get the trophy. This can be done a little easier by unlocking the Split Bow in the match against Tatupo in the Silver Cup. Just keep trying it until you get the trophy.
Bull’s Eye! (Silver) – Get 100 bull’s-eyes in Archery playing in Champion’s Cup.
Go to Archery and select Champion’s Cup. Then choose the first match in Bronze Cup. There are three targets here with no time limit. You only have seven arrows but you should be able to get a bull’s-eye with all of them. Rinse and repeat until you get 100 bull’s-eyes. You will probably get this over time if you don’t feel like grinding.
Over The Net (Bronze) - Win a Beach Volleyball match in any mode.
Win a Beach Volleyball match in any mode.
Shutout! (Bronze) – Win a match in Beach Volleyball without allowing your opponent to score a single point (any mode, any number of sets, and a minimum of 11 points per set).
This is a very easy trophy. Go to Free Play and play a single player game. While choosing which court to play on press “square” to change the number of points per set. Change it to 11 and choose Bronze difficulty. Play as Tatupo. While serving, use a fiery jump serve by holding “circle” while serving. You should be able to get aces on most of your serves. If not, just focus on returning their shot and winning the point. If your opponent scores a point then restart the match and try again.
Beach King (Bronze) – Get a score of 20,000 or better in Beach Volleyball Challenge Mode.
Choose Beach Volleyball and go to Challenge Mode. There will be three rounds that will add up to make your final score.
- Round one will feature high and low targets. For the targets that are up high you should use an underhand serve. Use an overhand serve for the lower targets. You will want to try to get around 15,000 points in this round. In between waves you will be given two rings to hit. One will increase your time and one will increase your multiplier. You will need to get your multiplier up to at least 8x to score around 15,000 points.
- Round 2 will feature a random mix of high and low targets. Use overhand serves for this round. Try and hit the ball high by waiting until the ball is almost at your hands and point the controller at the ceiling on your follow through to hit the upper targets. Try and get your multiplier up as far as you can but don’t worry too much about it. You will want to get around 2,000 points in this round.
- Rounds 3 will feature a wave of 20+ low targets and a wave of 20+ high targets. Use your overhand serve for everything in this round. Don’t worry about your multiplier or time. You will want to get around 3,000 points in this round.
High Five, Low Five (Bronze) – Win a multiplayer cooperative game in Beach Volleyball.
This trophy will require two Move controllers. This is easier if you play with a friend but can be done on your own. Choose Free Play and 2 players. Then choose to play on the same team. If you are playing by yourself with two controllers you will need to hold one in each hand and control both players at once. I suggest using different characters so you can tell them apart. Just win the match to get the trophy.
Defensive Specialist! (Silver) – Make 50 diving digs and 100 blocks in Beach Volleyball playing in Champion’s Cup.
Go to beach Volleyball and choose Champion’s Cup. This will be easiest on the first match in Bronze Cup.
- To make a diving dig you will have to move your Move controller in the direction indicated on the screen. If done correctly you will dive in that direction and save your team from losing a point. You can learn how in the training session. Just repeat this 50 times.
- To block a shot you will have to stand in front of the net while your opponent sets up the shot for their teammate to smash down. You will be prompted to move your Move controller upwards. If done correctly you will jump up and block the shot. You can learn how in the training session. Simply repeat 100 times.
I Have Heard Of Bocce (Bronze) – Win a Bocce match in any mode.
Win a match of Bocce in any mode.
Sweep! (Bronze) – Sweep a frame by scoring a point on every ball you throw in one round of Bocce.
To do this you must score a point with every one of your balls in a single round. This means that your opponent can’t score any points. This is easiest to achieve on the first match of the Bronze Cup. Try and get all of your balls closer to the pallino as possible. Make sure they are closer than all of your opponents balls.
Bombs Away! (Bronze) – Get a score of 15,000 or better in Bocce Challenge Mode.
Choose Bocce and go to Challenge Mode. There will be three rounds that will add up to make your final score. You will need to throw the Bocce balls into rings with a large Bocce ball in the center of them. Try to hit the big ball in the center. This will increase your multiplier. You will want to get a multiplier of at least 7x before you go wild with your throws. There are also clocks that you can hit to increase your time. You want to aim for around 10,000+ in the first round and around 2,500 in the last two rounds.