Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Update v1.2 is Live
The latest update for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit has just been released and, while not huge, addresses some minor bugs and glitches that may have become a nuisance over the past few months.
Pop in your copy of Hot Pursuit to download this update. The changelog is as follows:
- Fixed various issue to do with players getting stuck on loading after joining online games at specific times.
- Online trial thank you screen appears if the user looses the connection during boot flow on the online pass screen
- Fixed an issue with road block placement on Coral Bay Drive in “Highway Battle” event
- Fixed various issues with the number of snapshot/dreamshots taken displaying incorrectly.
- As well an issue where the player was messaged that they could take no more photos when they had not reached the limit.
- Resolves the steering wheel dead zone problem (PlayStation 3).
So, all-in-all, no major changes or improvements, just a little something to get us by until the next major update hits. At least, we assume another major update is on its way, as Criterion is usually pretty keen on delivering free content in their updates, which we absolutely love.
For all the latest updates on your favorite titles, be sure to keep yourself posted right here, at PlayStation LifeStyle.