Massive Killzone 3 Update Incoming
As players are getting their hands on Guerrilla’s latest Killzone installment, Killzone 3, the developer has been readying a patch – which fixes a considerable amount – that is scheduled to go live later next week.
As announced by Guerrilla on Killzone‘s official site, the upcoming 1.04 patch will spark the arrival of “a number of patches that we have in mind” for the shooter. The developer stated that the patch is currently under extensive testing and they’ll nail down a specific release date in due time.
The main fixes included in the patch are below.
- Network – Lag fixes and fixes for network errors 10002, 8001 and 8013
- Gameplay – Players now have more stamina by default. Sprint length is increased but the recharge timer has been adjusted to compensate
- Gameplay – Mortally wounded players no longer have collision. Alive players should now be able to traverse the levels without getting stuck on mortally wounded players
- Gameplay – Medic’s revive cool-down reduced from 25 to 10 seconds
- Gameplay – Increased range from where friendly players can be revived – player can be revived from 20 meters now
- Gameplay – Guerrilla Warfare games now last 15 minutes and it takes 100 kills instead of 50 to win
- Performance – Improvements to party creation server load
- Menu – Show envelope icon to indicate that player has received message
- Menu – Rewards panel in post game screen now auto-scrolls
- Menu – Botzone is now paused when player goes to start menu
- Menu – Single click squad invite
- Menu – Enhanced idle detection code in menu, the player isn’t spawned if he’s still pressing buttons
- Security – Several security, anti hack and cheat fixes