First Homefront Patch Is Live
THQ’s newest first person shooter, Homefront, has received rather mixed reviews due to the short campaign and disappointing plot – including one from us. There are also various major bugs that plague the multiplayer, but THQ is attempting to correct these with it’s first patch. But does the patch actually fix the biggest problems within the game?
Below are the full details of what is included in the first patch for Homefront:
- Fixes for intermittent problems accepting friend invites and joining friends’ games
- Several fixes for reported freezes
- Fixes related to joining matches, round transitions, and proper behavior on the match recap screen
- Additional bug fixes, including inaccuracies in ping meter, and player hosted servers not properly pulling score/time limit settings
- For those of you experiencing difficulties with PS3, this update should make a significant difference.
It is nice to see them on top of most of the multiplayer problems that have been damaging the game’s actual multiplayer aspect. Hopefully, this fixes the actual issues with the title, and doesn’t make things worse, if not let us know in the comments below.