European PlayStation Plus Update; 70 Days Membership, Much More
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has detailed the PlayStation Plus contents available to subscribers from today until June 15th, including several stellar PlayStation Network titles.
SCEE said due to the PlayStation Store returning a little later than expected, they have decided to offer 70 days free membership; this inclusion will show up automatically in the coming days.
The PlayStation Plus contents are as follows:
- Red Faction: Battlegrounds
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Prince of Persia Classic
- Creatures 3: Raised in Space
- Precipice of Darkness: Episode One and Two – 75% off
- Red Johnson Chronicles – 50% off
- Outland – 20% off (until 8th June)
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes HD – 20% off
- Killzone3: Steel Rain pack
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Supercar Elite – 20% off
- Exclusive Growing Garden Theme
- Exclusive Abstract Art Theme
- Exclusive Clock Theme
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Burning Avatar
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Urban Avatar
Available to all PlayStation Plus members, including those who have 30 days free membership:
- Burnout Paradise
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Streets of Rage 2
- James Pond 2: Codename Robocod
- BABEL: The King of the Blocks
- The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character
- PlayTV Live Chat – 25% off until 6 July 2011
- Thexder NEO – 50% off
- Worms – 50% off
- Burn Zombie Burn! – 50% off
- Chime – 20% off
- Under Siege – 40% off
- Beyond Good & Evil – 20% off (from 8th June – 22nd June)
- Exclusive City theme
- Exclusive Dragon theme
- 20% off a selection of new themes from The Studio
- Patapon 3 Avatars: Bowmunk, Cannassault, Gaeen, Manboth, Oohoroc
In regards to the Welcome Back package, Sony said this is what is included for the free PlayStation Plus subscription:
- If you were a Plus member on or before the 21st April, we have automatically added a full 60 days onto your Plus membership to make sure you get back any time missed. You don’t need to do anything to get this; it has been added to your account and your membership will simply carry on for 60 days past the original renewal date.
- We will be keeping April’s content on the Plus section of the Store for a further 2 weeks in case you missed anything before the 21st.
- We have an action packed month for you in June and, for the first time, we have a fantastic EA title for you – our flagship title this month is the amazing open-world racing game and the king of arcade racing. Burnout Paradise is available to download as part of June’s content list so don’t miss it.
PlayStation Plus will be celebrating its first birthday on June 29th, and to celebrate Sony has said it’ll be releasing presents for its loyal members. Additionally, the company said if you thought April’s PlayStation Plus content was big, then wait until July.
The full Welcome Back package that includes PlayStation Plus for non-members is set to arrive “shortly”.