Cross Game Chat #43 – Clichés in Games
The guys are back and we are ready to air do it for the next hour. Our podcast started a little late this week, because PMC was busy baby showering it up. Regardless, we have plenty of great news to talk about this week.
Our New Stories:
- Over a Hundred Developers Uncredited on L.A. Noire
- L.A. Noire Lead Was Angry and Abusive
- Portal 2 Now One of The Most Successful Valve Games Ever With 3 Million Sold
- Robin Steps Into Arkham City
- Dyad Announced Exclusively for PSN
- Black Death Announced by Darkworks
- Sucker Punch Hiring for New PS3 Title
Our Feature this week is about clichés in games. Yes, we talk about the decisions that developers make over and over again that really annoy us. Our feature for next week is games that Sony fans really need to play. Send in your comments to email@example.com or @PSLifeStyle via Twitter.
Cameron’s Anime Recommendation
PMC’s Music Pick
Allen’s Pop Movie