AMC Hosting “Play it First in 3D” Event for Uncharted 3, Early Game Giveaway
Uncharted enthusiasts better hope they live near an AMC that is participating in a very exclusive event. That’s right, a select number of AMC theaters will be hosting a “Play it First in 3D” event where attendees will get a chance to play Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception early. Not only that, but one lucky winner will also get a copy of the game shipped to their house early!
Here are all of the official details from AMC:
On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:
- An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
- A multiplayer tournament
- In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
- PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*
Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!
- General Admission: $25
- UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
- San Francisco: AMC Metreon 16
- Los Angeles: AMC Century City 15
- Washington D.C.: AMC Tyson’s Corner 16
- New York City: AMC Lincoln Square 13
- Dallas: AMC Northpark 15
* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.