Uncharted 3 Beta Adds Two Maps and Several Fixes in 1.01 Update
If you’re in the Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception beta, you’re going to want to hop back on as soon as possible, as Naughty Dog have released a new patch which has made some attractive new adjustments and additions.
Below are the latest changes made in Uncharted 3‘s beta client update v1.01:
- Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
- Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
- Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
- Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
- Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
- Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
- Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
- European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch
But that isn’t all, as two new maps have been thrown into the beta for testers to enjoy. The two maps include High Rise, which you may remember from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Molten Ruin, a hot new map (literally). Naughty Dog are looking to thoroughly polish Uncharted 3‘s multiplayer environment before it launches next month, so be sure to login, test out the changes, and report any feedback you may have.