Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – Trophy Guide
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception has 53 trophies: 43, bronze, 8 silver, 1 gold, and the platinum trophy. Use our guide for tips and tricks on how on to easily obtain all the game’s trophies.
Platinum (Platinum) – Unlock all other trophies – Unlock all other trophies.
First Treasure (Bronze) – Find one treasure
- Locating any one treasure will unlock this trophy.
Survivor (Silver) – Defeat 75 enemies in a row without dying
- Set the difficulty to easy, and be patient. Time jumps carefully, and watch out for grenades. If you’ve already completed the game on Crushing first, you should be good enough at the game where you won’t die from normal gunfire.
Combat Leapfrog (Silver)
- Defeat 10 enemies in a row, alternating hand-to-hand combat and gunplay This is easiest complete between chapters 4, 5, and 6. Enemies don’t have too much firepower yet, and you should be able to do this with ease. If you come across any armored enemies, try to make sure that’s the enemy you kill with a weapon, saving the hand-to-hand combat for regular enemies.
20 Headshots (Bronze)
- Defeat 20 enemies with headshots You should get this within one playthrough. If not, you suck at the game.
100 Headshots (Silver) – Defeat 100 enemies with headshots
- This is possible in single playthrough, but is more likely to happen on a second playthrough, unless you specifically aim for the heads of your enemies.
Headshot Expert (Bronze) – Defeat 5 enemies in a row with headshots
- Either using a side-arm or a sniper rifle, aim for the heads of 5 enemies in a row.
Side Arm Master (Bronze) – Defeat 30 enemies in a row with your side arm
- Set the difficult to easy (although that isn’t necessary, it’s just easier) and only use side-arms until you’ve unlocked the trophy.
Reload Master (Silver) – Defeat 50 enemies in a row without auto-reloading
- Stick with guns with high-ammo capacity. Pay very close attention to how many bullets are left in each clip. You must manually reload every time, never running through an entire clip. It’s best to do this on Easy mode, to ensure the game isn’t putting too much pressure on you to where you will forget to manually reload. Patience and attention is key.
Rolling Ammo Master (Silver) – 20 times in a row, pick up ammo while rolling
- Pressing the circle button while running will cause Drake to roll. Roll over ammo and pick it up with triangle mid-roll. Do this 20 times. Tip: Remember, this is ammo, not weapons, so you may want to carry weapons that are frequently found, such as the AK-47 and Para 9, to ensure that there is plenty of ammo laying around for it. You wouldn’t want to try this with a MAG 5 and a RPG, as the ammo is extremely rare.
Blindfire Marksman (Bronze) – Defeat 20 enemies by blind-firing while in cover (without aiming with L1/R1)
- From behind cover, fire any weapon without aiming until an enemy is killed. Simple enough.
Run-and-Gunner (Bronze) – Defeat 20 enemies by shooting from the hip (without aiming with L1/R1)
- Without aiming, fire your weapon while standing or running to kill enemies.
Hangman (Bronze) – Defeat 20 enemies with gunfire by aiming while hanging
- Simply hang on any ledge(s) and kill enemies using your side-arm.
Land Shark (Bronze) – Defeat 20 enemies while swimming
- This is best completed during Chapter 12 – Abducted. When you first enter the shipyard and floating ships, start trying for this trophy. The area can be difficult as there are a lot of enemies with a lot of firepower. But even if you die, the kills still count, so keep trying.
Pages: 1 | 2 |
Pages: 1 2