Rockstar Games Unveils Max Payne 3 Special Edition, Limited Availability
Rockstar Games has announced a Special Edition for the upcoming Max Payne 3, due out in March 2012. However, there’s a catch…
Pre-orders for Max Payne 3 Special Edition will open today, but will close on January 15th, 2012 – over a month before its March 2012 release date. That means if you want to pre-order this Special Edition of Max Payne 3, you have to do it soon.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition includes:
- A copy of Max Payne 3
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
Max Payne 3 releases in March 2012.