PSLS.net Home
PSLS  •  Developer  •  News

Irrational’s Ken Levine in the Running for a Spot in Time’s Top 100 Most Influential People

March 29, 2012 Written by Alex Osborn

Every year, Time Magazine runs an issue that lists the top 100 most influential individuals in the world and it looks like BioShock creator Ken Levine has a good shot at making it in.

Ken Levine, head of development studio Irrational Games, has done a lot to push the video game industry forward through innovation in game design and storytelling. If you’ve seen any of the footage of his upcoming game BioShock Infinite then I’m sure you will agree with me in saying that this man’s latest creation is nothing short of genius.

The top 100 list is formulated by tallying up votes from the public, so if you want to see Mr. Levine make the cut, you’d best head over to the poll here and vote. The voting will remain up until April 6th, and on April 17th the votes will be added up and the list will be unveiled.

Currently, 91.14% believe that he should be included on the list, while the remaining 8.86% disagree. Be sure to share your thoughts on whether or not Levine should make the cut in the comments below.

[Via]