Starhawk Pre-Order Bonuses Get Even Sweeter, Sony to Include One Free Month of PS Plus
If you’re planning on picking up Starhawk when it launches next Tuesday, you may want to consider reserving it, as Sony is giving gamers who pre-order the game all sorts of goodies.
In addition to a slew of extras, gamers willing to shell out some cash ahead of the game’s release will also receive a free month of PlayStation Plus. All of the details can be found on the PlayStation Blog, but we’ll give you a quick rundown on all of the sweet pre-order content Sony is offering.
Bonus content through GameStop will include:
- Maw of Despair Outcast Co-op Map
- Shade Warrior Multiplayer Skin
- Starhawk Concept Art PS3 Theme
- Game Soundtrack
- Echo Scrapyard Rifter Pack
- Scrapyard Homeworld and Huxley Ardin Multiplayer Skin
- Original Warhawk (PSone) via PSN
Will these added pre-order incentives have you jumping on the Starhawk bandwagon day one? Be sure to check back here at PlayStation LifeStyle for a full review of the game when it launches next week.