Silent Hill HD Patch Now Live, Remedies Various Technical Issues
Konami has just released a patch that fixes a number of issues that players have been having with the Silent Hill HD Collection.
The game’s frustrating frame-rate and spotty audio have been fixed, along with a number of other tweaks including the pesky issue of fog density. For the full rundown on exactly what the patch does, check out the list of updates below.
- Improved Framerate
- Voice Synch is greatly improved
- Missing sounds have been fixed
- Missing music has been addressed
- Fog density issues are resolved
- Other minor visual/audio improvements