LEGO Batman 2 Holds First Place in UK Sales Charts for the Fourth Week in a Row
The game saw a 19% drop in sales, but the decline wasn’t enough to bump it from its spot at number one. London 2012, retained its spot in second with a similar sized decline in sales. Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition climbed its way up to fourth, just behind Activision’s The Amazing Spider-Man.
Much to Ubisoft’s joy, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier saw a 41% spike in sales boosting the title up from ninth to fifth place. As always, you can check out the full top ten list below.
- Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
- The Amazing Spider-man – Activision Blizzard
- Dead Island Goty Edition – Koch Media
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
- Fifa 12 – Electronic Arts
- Spec Ops: The Line – Take 2
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega