Uncharted 3 Patch to Offer Major Updates Next Month
Naughty Dog has announced that a new update, dubbed patch 1.13, will be headed to Uncharted 3 in August.
According to a post on Naughty Dog’s official site, the patch will be available “around this August 14th” and “will contain an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and some gameplay fixes.” Since there is so much being crammed into this single update, the developer has decided to parcel out the info in several posts, the first of which details the plethora of game fixes.
The gameplay changes are as follows:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
In addition, Naughty Dog has released remixes of some of Uncharted 3’s music. You can check out the tunes here. Stay tuned to PlayStation LifeStyle for additional news on the patch and everything else PlayStation-related.