This is Getting Crazy, LEGO Batman 2 Tops UK Charts for its Fifth Straight Week
The plastic Caped Crusader simply cannot be stopped. It’s Monday, and with it brings the game software sales results for last week in the UK, and believe it or not, LEGO Batman 2 topped the charts again.
This marks the fifth week in-a-row that Traveller’s Tales charming little game managed to outsell the competition, meaning its reign in first place has now exceeded the one month mark. That is one heck of an accomplishment, and there’s no doubt that Warner Bros. and developer TT are ecstatic at the game’s unbelievable success.
See the full top ten list below.
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
- London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
- The Amazing Spider-Man – Activision Blizzard
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance – Nintendo
- Batman: Arkham City – Warner Bros. Interactive
- Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
- Max Payne 3 – Take 2
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
You’ll notice that there are hardly any new games on that list, with Kingdom Hearts 3D being the noticeable exception, so it goes without saying that July has been one incredibly slow month. Will LEGO Batman 2 be able to pull it off again next week? Check back here next Monday to find out!