Gran Turismo 5 Update 2.08, New Cars Arriving Next Week
Still hooked on the latest version of Polyphony Digital’s racing sim? Well there’s more Gran Turismo 5 content headed your way this coming Tuesday in the form of new cars and update 2.08.
For 99 cents a piece, you’ll be able to download three new cars, the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy ’12, the Subaru BRZ S ’12, and the Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11. Check out images of each in the gallery below.
In addition, the developer will be rolling out a substantial update that provides a number of “enhancements” and fixes to your racing experience. Read up on the full list of changes below.
- Now possible to select “Disable collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- Response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS” and “TH8RS” has been adjusted.
- Rate of tire wear in endurance races has been slowed (excluding formula cars).
- Amount of air resistance change when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- Autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)