Borderlands 2 Patch 1.01 Out Now On PS3
Instead of being a massive patch that fixes a ton of issues on PS3, it is more of a minor one that will help clean up and make the experience smoother.
- Fixed an issue where a mission’s level would sometimes reset to a lower level when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue with stacking skill icons not correctly refreshing in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a client would sometimes hear a high-pitched distorted sound when respawning in a 4-player game.
- Fixed the player sometimes getting stuck on a long loading screen or infinite black screen when trying to travel quickly after entering some areas.
- Fixed red loot chests only spawning certain types of items.
- Corrected spawn rate of Michael Mamaril in Sanctuary.
- Fixed a bug where clients would occasionally crash when trying to join a server.
- Fixed some low framerate issues that would sometimes occur in splitscreen.
- Fixed a microphone icon sometimes showing up incorrectly for splitscreen players.
Still haven’t picked up Borderlands 2 yet? Check out our full review that will help you undoubtedly help in your decision.