PlayStation All-Stars Bio: Jak and Daxter
Just like Daily Reaction‘s awesome hero and annoying sidekick, Jak and Daxter form one of the most beloved duos in PlayStation history, so today we give them a special look with our PS All-Stars Battle Royale character bio.
Name: Jak and Daxter
Origin: Born in the future, after the actual events of his first game, Jak was taken by the underground, which leads to what occurs in the II. He is then taken back to the past by a version of his older self to repeat the events of the first game. Mischievous, loveable and a real hero, he is someone you’d love to know. Just don’t get on his dark side.
“Jak is the hero you want to be, and Daxter is the hero you’re afraid you are” – Naught Dog. Daxter is a bit of a coward, who is transformed into an ottsel (a half otter, half weasel obviously) when he falls in a vat of Dark Eco. As Jak’s sidekick, he follows him around while trying to pickup girls with terrible chatup lines.
Appeared in: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, Jak X: Combat Racing, Daxter, PlayStation Move Heroes, Jak and Daxter Collection, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Voiced by: Mike Erwin, Josh Keaton (Jak). Max Casella, Richard McGonagle (Daxter)
Developed by: Naughty Dog, Ready at Dawn, High Impact Games, Nihilistic Software, Mass Media Inc., SuperBot Entertainment
Published by: Sony Computer Entertainment
Ready to get car-Jakked?
I’m gonna Jak you up!
Wham, bam, thank you ma’am
Jak, I think you’re ready to take on that monster without me.
So it begins.
PS3 move List:
- Daxter Spin Kick –
- Dashing Forward Punch – Forward
- Uppercut – Up
- Super Dive Attack – Down
- Air Daxter Spin Kick - (Air)
- Jet-Board Dash Punch – Forward (Air)
- Air Uppercut – Up (Air)
- Air Super Dive Attack – Down (Air)
- Light Blast - (As Light Jak)
- Arc Wielder – Neutral (Ground and Air)
- Blaster – Forward (Ground and Air)
- Peace Maker – Up (Ground and Air)
- Beam Reflector – Down (Ground and Air)
- Light Shield – (As Light Jak)
- Gyro Burster - (Ground and Air)
- Needle Lazer – Forward (Ground and Air)
- Mass Inverter – Up (Ground and Air)
- Wave Concussor – Down (Ground and Air)
- Flash Freeze Time - (As Light Jak)
- Light Boost –
- Daxter Pummel – Right Analog Stick Forward
- Jet-Board Flip – Right Analog Stick Up
- Jet-Board Spin – Right Analog Stick Down
Evade – + Left Analog Stick
- Level 1 – Precursor Legacy -
- Level 2 – Dark Jak’s Dark Bomb –
- Level 3 – Light Jak –
Jak and Daxter will be playable together forever in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on Nov. 20th for PS3 and Vita. Be sure to visit our huge cast list, and come back each day for another one, leading up to release.