Mortal Kombat Legacy Webseries Returns with New and Old Characters
Machinima’s Mortal Kombat Legacy series from last year had its fair share of supporters and detractors. Some loved the new realistic live-action approach, whereas others felt the characters and multiple settings strayed too far from Mortal Kombat’s cherished mythos, while neglecting the fundamental element to Mortal Kombat – fighting.
The second season of Mortal Kombat Legacy may end up winning over those alienated by the first season – since the second season takes place at the actual Mortal Kombat tournament, and promises to feature more action this time around.
Mortal Kombat Legacy‘s second season also brings about a cavalcade of cast changes discovered by ShogunGamer, and additions:
- Ian Anthony Dale as Hanzo Hasashi/Scorpion
- Sam Tjhia as Princess Kitana
- Darren Shahlavi as Kano
- Harry Shum Jr. as Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero 2
- Cary Tagawa as Shang Tsung
- Brian Tee as Liu Kang
- Mark Dacascos as Kung Lao
- Casper Van Dien as Johnny Cage
- Eric Jacobus as Stryker
- Michelle Lee as Mileena
- Matt Mullins (Johnny Cage)
- Tahmoh Penikett (Kurtis Stryker)
- Jeri Ryan (Sonya Blade)
- Jolene Tran (Mileena)
New Cast Members:
- Dan Southworth as unknown character
- John Wusah as unknown character
Have you watched Mortal Kombat Legacy? Does the second season’s more faithful setting have you interested in the series?