Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Patch 1.04 Now Available, Adds a New Map
In case you missed it earlier today, the PlayStation Vita version of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force has been delayed until Spring 2013, with a free copy of Ratchet: Deadlocked/MotorStorm RC being given to everyone who purchased a PlayStation 3 copy.
For those of you who did buy it on PS3, patch 1.04 has now become available for download, at a pretty big 427MB, with the following changes and additions coming along with it:
Planet Kerwan co-ordinates added, you can now face off against other players in the classic Ratchet & Clank city of Metropolis.
- The Warmonger’s rockets have been reduced from five to three.
- Turrets purchased at your base have been reinforced slightly.
- The Melee Perk had its damage increased slightly.
- Thundersmacks are no longer as resilient against attacks.
- Cadets can now only carry two Dopplebangers at the start of a match.
- Dopplebangers are now more susceptible to damage.
- The Electro Barricade can no longer withstand as much damage as the Heavy Barricade.
- A Missile Minion has been spotted around node seven. Proceed with caution when landing on the planet.
- The Grungarian Soldiers have had a shift change with some Grungarian Brawlers around node one.
QForce deserters have had their penalty greatly increased. (If you’re losing and don’t want to incur the big penalty use the Surrender option)
Cadets are now notified when they have been penalized.
Cadets remaining in the game after a cadet has deserted the match are given a win or loss depending on the current state of the match.
Due to interference from solar flares, opposing cadet ratings have been hidden in the character select screen of the lobby.
You can no longer purchase perks for options that have been turned off in Custom games.
Custom Game Screen clarity has been improved.
Several stability improvements.
Various bug fixes.
Will you be playing some Full Frontal Assault today? Let us know in the comments below.