Spend $50 on the PSN in March to Get $10 Back, Many New Releases Next Month Are Day 1 Digital
Starting today and running through April 1st, every $50 you spend on the PlayStation Network earns you $10 back. It isn’t a one-off deal though, so you can spend $200 on the PSN if you like, and you’ll receive $40 back in April via an email and XMB message.
Along with this news, Sony unveiled the March Day 1 Digital titles we can expect. All of the games are going up for pre-order later today, and if you buy them before launch day, you’ll receive some goodies:
- MLB The Show 13 – Exclusive theme, An extra $120 million in Franchise Budget
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk – Exclusive theme
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct – Exclusive theme
- BioShock Infinite – Exclusive theme, Industrial Revolution Gear Pack, original BioShock
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 – Exclusive theme, Els Club DLC course
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel – Exclusive theme, Overkill Edition upgrade
If no games interest you, the bonus 3 months you receive when buying a year of PlayStation Plus offer is still happening until March 4th, so there’s that option as well (the $49.99 PS+ purchase is eligible for the $10 credit back).
Do you think you’ll be spending $50 on the PSN during the next month? Let us know in the comments below.