Far Cry 3 Patch 1.05 Now Available to Download, Adds Master Difficulty
Far Cry 3 has enjoyed some great sales ever since it launched in late November/early December, with the game likely to appear yet again in the top 10 best selling games when the NPD February sales numbers go live soon. With all of those owners of the game, Ubisoft has listened to the feedback and released patch 1.05, which they say includes “fan requested features.”
Check out the whole list of patch notes below:
- Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again.
- A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on Master difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife.
- New HUD/UK settings: allowing most on-screen information can be toggled on/off in the settings.
- Map Beta Test: Players who upload a new map can now publish it as a beta test to monitor how it is played and improve it before releasing to other players.
- Maps by author: Players will be able to search all the maps created by an author.
- Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches.
- The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote
Still haven’t bought Far Cry 3 yet? Amazon.com has it on sale for $39.99 right now.
Are you going to be playing some Far Cry 3 today because of the new patch? Let us know in the comments below.