Painkiller: Hell and Damnation PS3 Release Date Now Set For May 31st in Europe, June 4th in North America
It was originally moved from January 22nd to April 5th, but Painkiller: Hell and Damnation on PlayStation 3 has seen another delay, and as Nordic Games told us, it will now be releasing on Friday, May 31st in Europe, with North America getting it on Tuesday, June 4th.
In case you’ve missed them, here’s all of the important features (and anti-features) that are packed into Hell and Damnation, as told by Nordic Games:
- A modern remake of the Classic shooters, Painkiller and Battle Out Of Hell
- 14 adrenaline filled levels, including 4 Boss levels
- One map exclusively for the PS3
- Over 30 of the nastiest, darkest creatures from Hell
- Devastating and unique arsenal of weapons
- Singleplayer and Co-op campaigns spread across 4 Chapters
- PvP and PvE Multiplayer modes
- The soundtrack is forged in the same furnace as the weapons: heavy metal
- Powered by Unreal Engine 3
- NO Kill-streak bonuses or airstrikes
- NO auto-heal
- NO AK-47, NO M16 or that sort of sh*t; just a healthy dose of .666 calibre weapons!
We also reached out to them regarding Arcania: The Complete Tale to see if that release date has been shifted as well for North America and Europe.
Are you going to buy Painkiller: Hell and Damnation? Let us know in the comments below.