This Week in PlayStation: March 24th – 30th, 2013
In case you missed any of the big news, reviews, features, or anything else from the past week, we’ve compiled it all into one handy post:
- The PlayStation 4 Allows You to See People’s Real Names, DualShock 4 has Digital Face Buttons, PSN Friend Limit Increasing, More
- Full List of 2013 & 2014 PlayStation 4, PS3, & PS Vita Confirmed Release Dates in North America and Europe
- Gorgeous Battlefield 4 Trailer Goes Live, Game Coming this Fall, Presumably to PC, PS3, 360, PS4 and Xbox 720
- Square Enix President Steps Down, Tomb Raider has “Weak Sales” of 3.4 Million This Fiscal Year
- 1999 Mode Unlockable in BioShock Infinite With a Modified Konami Code
- Next Week on the US/CA PSN: April 2nd, 2013 – Borderlands 2 Level Cap DLC, Ninja Gaiden 3: RE, More
- Canadian Video Game Deals and Sales: March 29th – April 4th, 2013 – Tomb Raider for $49.99
- PS3 Firmware Update 4.40 Detailed in North America, UK Version Preps it for Automatic Downloads from the Online Store
- Jak and Daxter Collection Rated by the ESRB for PlayStation Vita
- LIMBO and Metrico Coming to PS Vita, Divekick and Spelunky to PS3/Vita
- Primal Carnage: Genesis and Blacklight: Retribution Announced for PS4, First Details
- Primal Carnage: Genesis – Episode 1 is “Aiming to be a Launch Title” for PS4, “Each Episode Might be 1 to 2 Hours of Gameplay”
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Announcement Trailer Shows off Final Fantasy X in HD
- rain Gets a 6 Minute Gameplay Video
- God of War: Ascension Patch 1.03 is Out, Tones Down the Trial of Archimedes
- Guacamelee! Includes Cross Saves, Trophy List is Combined, Local Co-op Only on PlayStation 3, More
The Phantom Pain
- The Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes are Metal Gear Solid V, Coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
- Metal Gear Solid V Kojima Interview Information Roundup
- Ask PSLS: Which April 2013 New Release Video Game Are You Most Excited For?
- Ask PSLS: Who is Your Favorite Developer?
Did you think this was an exciting week? Let us know in the comments below.