Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z Currently Planned for “PS3 and Xbox 360,” Runs at 30FPS
About a month ago, a video was released featuring Team Ninja leader Yosuke Hayashi and Comcept CEO Keiji Inafune, where they talked a little bit about Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Now, the developer has revealed more information on Twitter.
We’ve embedded the over 12 minute video below, but unless you want to see some gameplay of Ninja Gaiden Z in the background, it’s pretty boring, so we decided to post a couple of key quotes and info right here:
- It starts out in the Ukraine
- Development is coming along nicely
- “It’s hard to explain right now, but the cyborg arm is getting tied closely to the game system”
- They want “to put in a little sexiness”
- “Your designers really care about those designs. Especially the breasts.”
- “I’d like to have a hot character and some sexy elements in the game”
- “Yaiba is a new action game with a totally different feel, created from scratch”
At the end of the video, both men ask for fans to send in some questions, which Team Ninja has now answered on their Twitter account. Check out the responses below:
- They want to hear from you about the difficulty of the game
- It’s currently only planned for the PS3 and Xbox 360
- Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z will be 30fps
- Yaiba is different, but connected to the worlds of Ninja Gaidena and Ryu
- Ryu Hayabusa is the object of Yaiba’s hatred. Yaiba wants to kill Ryu
- Yaiba means “blade” or “edge”
- When asked if Yaiba would “have a cool boss squad like in the Famicom Ninja Ryukenden? The Malice Four and the likes,” they said “definitely”
- How to kill zombies is a huge new challenge for Team Ninja because Yaiba’s not exactly subtle, so they have to come up with some crazy ways to kill things.
What do you think of Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z? Let us know in the comments below.