Amazon.com Offering $20 Bonus Credit When you Trade in $20 Worth of Video Games
Valid until April 27th, Amazon.com is holding a trade in offer where you’ll receive a $20 gaming credit when you trade in $20 worth of video games.
You can check out how much your game/system/accessory is worth by heading over to this page (Gears of War: Judgment is 25 cents!), with the directions and terms and conditions right here:
To Receive the Promo:
- Initiate a video game trade-in between April 21, 2013 and April 27, 2013.
- If the trade-in is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Add a qualifying item described in the offer to your Shopping Cart.
- The discount will be applied automatically to your purchase of the qualifying item.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion is limited to one per customer. If there is more than one eligible item in your Shopping Cart, the promotion applies to only the lowest priced item.
- The discount is valid until July 31, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- If your video game trade-in is not submitted in accordance with the instructions, or is not accepted, you are not eligible for the promotion and you will not receive a promotion.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. It does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com web site.
- If you return the qualifying item purchased to obtain the promotional code, we will subtract the value of promotional code from your return credit.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. The offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void if copied, transferred, or prohibited.
Are you going to take advantage of this trade in deal? Let us know in the comments below.