The Catch-Up: May 16th, 2013 – “Kratos Would Destroy Hulk,” Class of Heroes 2 Passes Sony QA, Light up Your Farts With Orc Attack
Yes, just one day after creating this post, we’ve already changed the name from ‘The Daily Catch-Up’ to ‘The Catch-Up’, mostly because there will be times when we can’t post this every single day (and Sebastian was jealous that we use the word ‘daily‘).
- Class of Heroes 2 has finally passed Sony QA, official PSN release date coming soon.
- Starting at 2AM PST on Thursday, May 23rd and ending at 2:00AM PST on Monday, May 27th, there will be Double XP in Battlefield 3.
- The Uprising map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is now available on the PSN.
- God of War: Ascension has experienced an official price drop and is now $39.99.
- In case you missed it in our PSN post earlier today, the pre-order Red Son DLC for Injustice: Gods Among Us goes on sale this Tuesday, the same day as a free Luchador skin for Bane inside the Batgirl compatibility pack.
- Sony Santa Monica has weighed in on the age old debate of Hulk vs. Kratos by saying, “Kratos would destroy Hulk into Ghostbuster goo.”
- Sega Europe has registered a trademark for Sonic: Lost World, while also snagging the SonicLostWorld.com and SonicLostWorlds.com domains.
- MegaBlast on PlayStation Mobile from Super Icon (Life of Pixel) has been approved. Now we wait.
Brian Provinciano (Retro City Rampage) News
- He’s working on a smaller project set for release this year, with a larger project now in pre-production
- Our very own Chandler Wood asked Brian if he could describe his projects in three words, with his response being “open world action.”
- Brian is working on the PS4 and Wii U right now, but hasn’t touched the new Xbox
- He actually applied for a job at Rockstar “a very long time ago” and is glad they didn’t hire him because otherwise, “[Retro City Rampage] wouldn’t have happened.”
- The “fartastic action game” coming to the PSN, Orc Attack, has been re-named Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, and you can see why in this trailer:
- Here’s a new look at some gameplay for Ride to Hell: Route 666, which is set for release this summer on the PSN:
- And finally, a video showing off the one-touch dekes in NHL 14:
Do you think Kratos would beat Hulk in a fight? Is ‘The Catch-Up’ a better name? Let us know in the comments below.