“Major” Crysis 3 Announcement Coming Tomorrow, Seems to Involve Crysis 1 in Some Way
Antsy Crysis 3 owners who’ve been waiting and waiting for some extra content in the game may be pleased to know that the official Crysis Twitter account teased something big coming tomorrow:
While the tweet may just be text-based, the Crysis Facebook page published this picture along with the announcement, hinting that we may be seeing some DLC that somehow ties in with Crysis 1:
For some further clues as to what this ‘major announcement’ might be, you need only look at the achievements posted a little while back on Xbox 360 Achievements:
- Totally Oarsome – Get a kill with a boat Oar
- Renaissance Man – Get 2 kills with each weapon in a round of Frenzy
- Flawless Victory – Get the most kills and win by reaching the score limit in a game of Frenzy
- Egocentric – Hold the flag for 4 minutes in a game of Team Possession
- King of the Swingers, Jungle VIP – Get 30 kills with the flag in Team Possession
- Cliff Diving – Get an ‘Incoming!’ Skill Kill from the top of the central rock on Coastline
- Slippery Customer – Slide for 1km on Creek
- Swept Aside – Kill the entire enemy team within 60s of activating the radar on Crossing
- Chocks Away Old Boy! – Melee an enemy off the cliff face with a pole on Ascent
- Wish You Were Here! – Complete a match on all four DLC maps
We’ll be sure to tell you about anything revealed for Crysis 3 tomorrow.
Are you excited for the possibility of Crysis 3 DLC? Let us know in the comments below.