Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Patch 1.13 Released on PS3, Multiplayer and Zombies Issues Addressed
Activision has announced that patch 1.13 for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is now available to download on your PlayStation 3. Though the patch notes are considerably smaller than those of the Xbox 360 update that hit today, there are still a few fixes.
Check out the full list of patch notes below:
- Season Pass holders will now be reminded to download Season Pass content which they haven’t previously downloaded.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Improved stability when pressing buttons during a Theater mode screenshot.
- Improved stability when selecting an account for a secondary user when going online.
- Screenshots taken during Theater mode from a match on Uplink will no longer become corrupt.
Multiplayer Game Balancing
- AN-94: Damage slightly reduced.
- DSR 50: Rate of fire reduced.
- Ballista: Rate of fire slightly reduced.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Players are no longer able to access unintended areas using the Trample Steam and the Elevator.
Mob of the Dead
- Pack-A-Punch version of the Raygun Mark II now displays the correct skin.